Welcome, I have created this blog spot to help keep family and friends up to date on our new growing family!
Wow! That is soon! Congratulations! Hope you are getting SOME sleep. :)
I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!!!
Congrats!! Let me know if you need anything!
yay you guys!!!! Can't wait for pictures. Call if you need anything.
Yay! I can't wait to meet him! :)
Wahoo!!! Hottest day EVER and I'm still preggo. ;) Can't wait for a picture!!!
Congratulations! What a lucky boy coming to your family. I hope to follow in your early footsteps.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! That is soon! Congratulations! Hope you are getting SOME sleep. :)
I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!!!
Congrats!! Let me know if you need anything!
yay you guys!!!! Can't wait for pictures. Call if you need anything.
Yay! I can't wait to meet him! :)
Wahoo!!! Hottest day EVER and I'm still preggo. ;) Can't wait for a picture!!!
Congratulations! What a lucky boy coming to your family. I hope to follow in your early footsteps.
Post a Comment