Saturday, July 3, 2010

Christmas in July!

I feel like it is the holidays with all that has happened this last month, and with all that will be happening soon!

It starts out with 3 birthdays, each a week apart (Ron, Michael, and Amelia), Father's Day, and the 4th of July, and then two babies due anytime, one of them being our own.

It has been a busy time, but full of wonderful things to celebrate.

Here are some pictures from all of it. Sorry they are in reverse order...

We thought it would be a fun thing to have a pinata at Amelia's party, I had decided to only pull the strings, so to not scare Amelia. But that was not a good idea either. I recommend, not getting their favorite cartoon character, it still scared Amelia.



Amelia blew out both of her candles herself this year, I think I forgot to even put one on for her first birthday.





We just let the kids play together for her party, and they were all so great, and had a good time.


Amelia got lots of cards for her birthday, she loves opening them now and is catching on to all the birthday happenings quickly! Here she wanted to put all the stickers from one card on my face.

Amelia has loved all her birthday gifts! Here is her playing with dress up stuff her cousin got for her! She loves it!


Talking to her cousin on the phone and saying thank you!

At Michael's 30th Birthday BBQ party there were lots of kids for Amelia to play with. My favorite thing they did was color all over the truck and the play house with chalk.



Celebrating at Nana and Papa's house!


Amelia got to practice blowing out candles many times while we were there.

1 comment:

Danae said...

Happy birthday to both Amelia and Michael! I hope you are doing well, and you are able to still get some sleep!