Welcome, I have created this blog spot to help keep family and friends up to date on our new growing family!
Congrats!! Daniel is such a darling baby, you are so lucky to have him apart of your sweet family. Have a lot of fun with him. Can't wait to see him in person.
He is so beautiful. Congratulations you guys!
Welcome little Daniel! The pictures are adorable and I love the birth story. Daniel, you have a lot of people who love you.-Annie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats!! Daniel is such a darling baby, you are so lucky to have him apart of your sweet family. Have a lot of fun with him. Can't wait to see him in person.
He is so beautiful. Congratulations you guys!
Welcome little Daniel! The pictures are adorable and I love the birth story. Daniel, you have a lot of people who love you.
-Annie
Post a Comment