Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life




Today I thought to myself, I really love the ages that Amelia and Daniel are at. They are so happy and excited about anything. Amelia is 27 months and Daniel is 3. Amelia loves life, and loves to be with me all the time. She wants to help with whatever you are doing. Daniel always smiles when I go to pick him up from a nap, and he just started laughing 3 days ago, and has laughed everyday since. Plus they both take good naps :)

( I thought I should record this because I know there are still hard days to come, and it is good to remember these ones too.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know, this time is so fleeting and so precious. I think part of the reason it goes so fast is because we are so dang busy. I hope to document some of it, too. That's why I blog.

Danae said...

Yes, it's good to remember those good times.
Little Daniel is getting so cute!