Friday, October 15, 2010

Date night

Michael planned a great date night for us. We had an outdoor movie in our backyard. :) Amelia got to watch a little of George while I put Daniel down for the night, then Michael took off to buy a movie that was released today that he had wanted to see a long time ago, but we never made it to the theater. Amelia and I made pumpkin bread and it was amazing! Michael did a great job of setting it up, it was a lot of fun- almost like camping :) Our faces were so cold. Just as we were cleaning up our stuff, we saw a possum on the fence... I would have to say I have never seen that before.










3 comments:

Tasha said...

Looks like fun! Carl and I really enjoyed that movie when we saw it.

Ellerbeck Family News said...

What a fun idea-
love mom Jeanne

Sarah said...

What a cute idea. I haven't seen that movie yet, but I have heard it is pretty good. What did you think?