
Both lost the hair just on the top of their head in the first month.
Daniel is a wonderful baby. He has slept as long as 4 hour (cross your fingers it continues!!) He is still in newborn clothing. I am not sure of his weight, we go to the doctor at 2 months. We have been trying some reflux medicine to see if that helps him at all. He is not too bad, but it seemed like something was bothering him, and he spits up a lot. The doc said we should see a difference in a week after starting it... so we shall see.
I have decided Daniel is very much like his Dad. They have the same dark skin tone. Daniel has Michael's nose, and he has long fingers so he can take after his Dad's piano playing. :)
He was Blessed last Sunday. It was a wonderful blessing, but it was extra special because his Cousin Allison, who was born 5 days after him was blessed at the same sacrament meeting! It has been so fun to share these special times with Nichole and family!
Here are more pics from his first month:
Michael got a lot of bonding time with Amelia while he was home those first few weeks. Here he is asking her to "make a face"
Michael was growing out his beard for the first time!
5 comments:
I love how you have a cupcake and candle for the one-month birthday. Who gets to eat it? :) That's awesome Daniel and Allison were blessed in the same meeting -- so special.
They look like twins! I'm so glad I was able to meet Daniel today. Remember that it gets easier in a month or two :)
It is amazing how much they look alike at one month!! Thanks for the cupcakes-
love grandma Jeanne and grandpa Ron
Wow, 4 weeks old. You survived! The pictures are very cute. Thanks for sharing.
I love the sepia picture of Daniel in his blessing outfit! I have to disagree- I don't think they look that alike... but time will tell!
Post a Comment