Tuesday, August 31, 2010

new words

Amelia has been saying the cutest things lately. We taught her this week to say "Nice to meet you." and Amelia replies "I eat you." She is really just trying to repeat what you say, but it comes out meaning a whole different thing :)

She has been entering into the "bossy" phase also. At dinner she was telling Michael to eat his food. She would say "eat mouth" and point to his mouth. I think she is mixing up two different things we say to her to get her to eat. "put___ in you mouth." and/or "eat___."

She also loves to try and count to ten when we are waiting for the microwave. She sometimes forgets 7 and 8, and she might get a little creative with the order of the numbers but she surprise me with how well she can count.

Mr. Daniel is growing so much too! Just this last week he has been much more awake, wanting to look around and study things for long periods of time. He smiles so much now, it is so cute! I will be turned away watching Amelia or talking, and I will look back at Daniel to find a huge grin on his face. So cute!

No comments: