
So for a long time I researched and thought about what type of double stroller would be best for me right after the baby was born. I knew I would need to get out and go for walks. When the sleep is lacking, I have to do other things to help keep my mood even :)
Well I can't tell you how many times I changed my mind. But decided on a double stroller that seats the kids front to back. Our neighborhood does not have sidewalks, so I didn't want to take up the whole road, or get ran over. So that narrowed my search. The next is I wanted it to be carseat compatible, and to have the carseat in the back, not the front. That way Amelia can have a good view. Well I found one that does all this!! The Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller. I LOVE IT! It is large... and you get many looks, but it works, and does the job well! Plus Amelia loves it and jumps into her seat whenever we pull out the stroller, that is really nice ;)
3 comments:
Hooray! I am glad you found one you like!
Yeah! I'm glad you found one you are happy with. They are the best!
oooohhh! Good advice! Even though we're only expecting our first, we have a roommate with a 14 month old that I'm going to be watching M-F and I realized if I want out of the house...a double is what I'll need right from the get-go. And i LOVE craigslist, I'm going to start keeping my eyes open:) Thanks!
Post a Comment