This last few weeks have been interesting. A week ago Daniel woke up in the morning with pink eye, the bacterial kind, and a bad case of it. He was doing well other wise, ears and all, so he got eye drops and I thought we would be done with it. Monday afternoon I came down with a cold, in the middle of the first day of potty training Amelia. Daniel then got a cold, and a bad cough Tuesday night. Wednesday morning Amelia woke up with pink eye. ( I thought I had done so good not letting it spread, but alas it did after 4 days) So I took them both to the doctor. Turns out they both had "silent" ear infection that come with pink eye. Thursday morning Michael woke up with my same cold, sore throat, head ache, tired, you know the stuff. Now it is Friday night in addition to my cold I ... have pink eye.
On a brighter note, Amelia is still using the potty! She is doing so good, yea! She is still learning but not sure I am the best teacher of this... I take my hat off to all the mom's who trained their kids, it is gross, and take a lot of time, attention and positive attitude :)
I hope everyone stays healthy and has a great weekend!! Can't wait for spring!!!
4 comments:
Good grief!!
Enough is enough!!
Spring is coming!!!
love grandma Jeanne and all
The flu season has been just awful this year. I hope you guys are better soon!
Congrats on some success in the potty department. It takes some time, but so worth it in the end! :)
Thanks guys! Danae- I think you had it worse then us this flu season. I hope the flu forgets about your house for a long time!
I swear, I never got sick until I started having kids. :) It seems like it is impossible for the germs not to infect the entire family. (But I still try to keep the germs isolated, and usually drive myself crazy in the process.) I hope everyone is healthy again soon!
And congrats on the potty training progress.
Post a Comment