Our house is rarely clean and often times it only looks nice just before bedtime, or just before guest arrive. Those of you who know me well will laugh to hear me say that I feel so much better, when our house is clean and in order, and that I keep trying to get it to and keep it at that point. When I was younger my room was A MESS!! an BIG Mess. My mom would try to help me clean it, but I refused her help and told her "I couldn't find anything when it was clean." When I moved out, lets just say the carpet looked brand new.
I just read this blog post by a mom and it put things into perspective about having children and what we expect out house to look like. I really enjoyed it and wanted to share it.
http://1ldsfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-only-box-and-gift-wrapnothing-more.html
No comments:
Post a Comment