Here are a few cute pictures of our recent days.

Amelia's Aunt Nichole gave her this Dora doll and accessories, and Amelia has hardly had a moment when she has been apart from Dora ever since! Notice the cute matching outfit Amelia is sporting :)


Michael did some BBQ, and so we had wonderful roasted marshmallows after wards.

Amelia loves to help her dad whenever she can. They are making a cat scratching post. I love her tool belt, it is kind of hard to see in the pic.


So I wonder.... how does your child do art? This is how Amelia does it. She likes to really get into it and feel her art work.

4 comments:
Elizabeth would look like that while painting. We decided water colors were the way to go after a while. :)
Amelia makes a good Dora. Does she sing the "We did it" song too?
They are both getting so big! Wow, that paint sure looks like fun ;)
Danae- Yes I think water colors are a better way :) We have not heard the "We did it" song. She has only seen a few videos, and read a few books. It is funny how it doesn't take much for them to fall in love with a character. I will have to look for the song for her! Thanks.
It is so fun to watch them both grow!
I am so glad she likes the Dora stuff from Nichole
love grandma Jeanne
Post a Comment