This month has been full of illnesses, from Pink Eye, for everyone in the family, to a nasty cold that last two weeks for everyone in the family, and Roseola for Amelia. She is still feeling sick, but the rest of us are almost back to normal. I hope no one gets what we had! It is not fun.
Here are some pictures from this last month:
I love how the cat just sat down to watch Amelia play.
Michael was playing with Amelia one morning and made her a birds nest and a bird beak
This is a face I just love. Daniel's squint, he does it frequently.

I think Amelia looks like a little princess in this pic. We were pretending to blow bubbles... it was probably raining outside... can't wait for spring!! :)

This cat! I tell ya. It has more personality then I can handle sometimes :) This plant sits at the top of a large book case. So when the cat curls up in the pot there is only an inch or so between her and the ceiling. I don't know why it is so appealing to sit in it. But it sure makes a mess when she gets out. Also the plant is suffering a little under the weight of her body.
So today I left the room Daniel was in with all his toys and this basket to go do something with Amelia. I came back a few minutes later to find him laying on top of the basket!!! As I went to go get the camera he helped himself to his feet, and he looked so proud of himself! I can't believe how fast he is changing. He can now go from a crawl position back to sitting, and can sort of crawl/scoot backwards, but not forwards... yet :)


We love you Daniel!
Here are some pictures from this last month:
I think Amelia looks like a little princess in this pic. We were pretending to blow bubbles... it was probably raining outside... can't wait for spring!! :)
3 comments:
Daniel sure does look proud of himself.
I am glad you guys are all getting better!
What fun pictures!!
Daniel is standing-wow!
love grandma Jeanne and all
I'm glad you are all feeling better. Hopefully this means you have paid your dues for a while. Looks like Daniel is on his way to freedom. With my first child, I would anxiously wait and watch for each milestone, but with my second, the milestones flew by. I hope it doesn't get faster with each one. :)
Post a Comment