Welcome, I have created this blog spot to help keep family and friends up to date on our new growing family!
Those turned out very cute. I don't really have time to scrapbook anymore either. I have a zillion pictures from the last couple of years that need to be scrapbooked. Perhaps I will have to check out the digital scrapbooking sites.
Those are fabulous! Where did you find your paper?-so cute. You have to teach me your techniques.
I love my book. What a great way to scrapbooklove Grandma Jeanne
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those turned out very cute. I don't really have time to scrapbook anymore either. I have a zillion pictures from the last couple of years that need to be scrapbooked. Perhaps I will have to check out the digital scrapbooking sites.
Those are fabulous! Where did you find your paper?-so cute. You have to teach me your techniques.
I love my book. What a great way to scrapbook
love Grandma Jeanne
Post a Comment