So I am really late posting this, because Daniel will be 7 months in a little over a week. oh well not too bad right? Sorry if it seems really factual but I like to write this stuff down so I can remember it and look it up later.
At 6 months Daniel is:
weight- 15 lbs, 14.5 oz (19%)
length/height- 25.83in (25%)
head- 17.32 in (55%)
He is a loving and smiley baby. He loves when ever Amelia will come near him, talk to him or play with him. He loves the cat, and his eyes just light up when he sees it. But he is not nice to the cat as I am sure most babies that can grab are not nice. :) He hates eating prunes and makes a super cute squinting face when he eats them. He like carrots, sweet potatoes, and peaches. He got his two bottom teeth in one right after the other a few weeks ago but they are still short and hard to see. He still loves to growl and to be growled at. It is cute. He sometimes will say "Dadadada" and he recently started to click his tongue. He can sit, but he has stopped trying to roll, and hates hates hates to be on his tummy. Poor guy, I still try to make him do it so he can get strong enough to crawl. We just moved him out of his reflux wedge and swing for sleeping, it seems to be bothering him. So he sleeps in a propped crib. He still takes meds for the reflux, so hopefully it will not bother him to much to sleep laying down. He also has been sweetly playing with my hair the last month or so, but I know that is changing soon to not sweetly yanking hair :) He still startles easily, but a long as you smile at him really big, he wont cry. He is just like Amelia in that he is super expressive with his face. Amelia seemed to grow out of that but we will have to see if Daniel does too.
Next I should say things about Amelia... she is talking soooo much I know I say that all the time, but she just keeps talking more and sounding more like a little child. Her new phrase of the week. "I never knew..." So cute. She has been learning some self control because of the new cat. She has been learning what hurts that cat and what is nice to the cat. And now when I take her to a time out for hitting it or pulling it's hair, she says so sweetly back to me "We don't pull, we be gentle, pet gentle." I can glad she remembers that... She does play well with the cat by pulling a string with feathers on it around the room for the cat to chase.
They are wonderful kids, and I will have to post pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment