Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recent Pictures

This is one of my favorite pictures of late. Amelia was out playing in the moss that John and Michael were raking out of our lawn. We are slowing dethatching it.



Amelia would load up her bucket, and then dump it all over herself.



Thank you, thank you to Michael and John for taking on this big project. I started it when I was only slightly pregnant, and now I can't really do any of it because it hurts my back :( I think I only did like a 1/16 of our lawn by myself... it is a big lawn, and it has A LOT of moss!! Some parts don't even classify as lawn anymore in my book :) Not sure what you would call it, a moss field?


This is my other favorite picture! Amelia has such a sweet face! You can see she also gave herself a bloody lip on her new tricycle.



Not long after having her new tricycle at home, she had it on it's side and was "working" on it... with her play fork... too cute! :) What a girlie girl huh, bloody lip and working on the bike.


This is Amelia's first time eating chocolate pudding. She loved it as you can tell. Not a drop left in her tin!






I got this great plastic bib from Nichole that I decided would be for arts and crafts, I want you to look closely at the bib, do you see any pen... nope... the pen was everywhere but the bib. Silly girl. It did all wash off, so no complaints here. :)



2 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

She is having so much fun! James got a good fat lip this month too! They are livning I think.

Susie said...

Looks like some happy times you had!! I love the marker on her face, it is funny how all kids do that!