Accomplishing something when you are a mother is very different then accomplishing something before you were a mother. At lest for me it is! :) I often tell my husband how hard to is to get anything done. I am learning, however to accomplish things with a little shadow around but sometimes it feels like so progress.
Just the other day he sent me a great article about setting goals and feeling better about what you accomplish. It is short and to the point. I loved setting goals in my high school days and had felt that everyone should :) These days I don't do much of that. I am lucky to keep up with the house, the Amelia, and get the nap I need for the little baby on the way. But this article has inspired me to try again to set goals, even if they are simple and small, and then to recognize them at the end of the day. If you have a second you should check out the article too.
http://theartistfarm.com/ideas/?p=877
No comments:
Post a Comment