When I got home Amelia looked at my toes, and then took her sock off and looked at her toes. She knew there was a difference. So I painted her toes too. I think you can tell which was done by a professional :)
Welcome, I have created this blog spot to help keep family and friends up to date on our new growing family!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Nails
In May my sister Heather turned 30! We wanted her to have a special day so my other sister Annie, my Mom and my self took her to Madison Park for lunch, window shopping and a pedicure. It was so much fun, I hope she had as much fun as I did. We had not been able to spend time together, just the 4 girls in so long... in fact I don't think any of us could remember when we had last done that. Here are some pics from the outing.




When I got home Amelia looked at my toes, and then took her sock off and looked at her toes. She knew there was a difference. So I painted her toes too. I think you can tell which was done by a professional :)


When I got home Amelia looked at my toes, and then took her sock off and looked at her toes. She knew there was a difference. So I painted her toes too. I think you can tell which was done by a professional :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun girls' day. I'm glad you had such a great time. I think Amelia's toes look good. I'm sure you were a much easier subject than a toddler. :)
I agree- I don't claim a lot of talent painting toe nails, but my toes always look better than my kids! They can't stay still very long, so don't take it personally.
Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment