Monday, October 12, 2009

Hope

I have had time to reflect on my beliefs this last month or so, and I have had a desire to share it with others. It can be hard for me to find the words, but at the same time, I feel so deeply about it I want to share what I know, and what has brought me so much joy, and that has blessed my life, and my families life.

I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It has helped me through many difficult times. It has given me the hope and faith that I needed to make it through. It has guided me to make good choices that have blessed my life, and has guided me to make good choices even when I didn't know what to do. I am thankful for God in my life, for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the Holy Ghost. I know God is real, and lives today. For this I am eternally grateful.

The Church recently made a video about hope called the Infinite Power of Hope, it says how I feel perfectly!

No comments: