Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Bee!



This year Amelia was a bee. At our ward party Michael said he was the Bee keeper, I thought that was very cleaver. :)



This was the first time I put the outfit on Amelia, and she examine all the parts... the skirt...



the wings



and the sparkles on the skirt



Amelia got this bear for Halloween from her Aunt and Uncle Helene and Ralph, and she was soo sweet to it.





Amelia went to a little Kid Halloween party that afternoon, she was a little disturbed by all the costumes and would not leave my side for the first hour. But then she had fun and painted pumpkins and played with the other kids.





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she looks to me! Look at all those teeth! :) Too bad we weren't over there to get pics with our bee's together. Hehe :)

Susie and Jay Larson said...

So cute! I love that Michael was the bee keeper.

Ellerbeck Family News said...

What a cute bee and flower!!!
She is sooooo smart.
love grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Ron

Susie said...

Very adorable!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Halloween.

A Burns said...

Heidi, you have an adorable Bee. Glad she was able to enjoy some of the fun after getting used to the spooky creatures.
XOXO

Annie

Mindy said...

She is so sweet! I love your collage at the end!