As I was packing for a trip today Amelia was trying to pull herself up on the fireplace for the first time. So I decided I needed to put the pad on it. I had purchased it a while ago, and was waiting to put it on. While I was installing it, she started to crawl for the first time!! Mind you she was going for the scissors I was using to install the fireplace pad. She is doing so many new things!! I am so excited for her, because I know she has been frustrated not being able to get around very well.
Also she has had 4 teeth that have not quite broken though for about a week now. I think today a few of them just barely showing! It is hard to tell because she won't let us look at them, she holds those lips tightly closed. But if I get her to laugh just right, then I can see them. :) If they do all come in soon, she will have 6 teeth, two on the bottom and four on the top!
Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment