Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!



My Dad came to visit us this last weekend! We had a good time with him and celebrated his birthday and Easter!



I made a Lemon cake by request, and it turned out not too bad! I was glad, because it was my first time making it :)


This was also my first attempt at an Easter Dinner! Turned out well... except the bacon baskets which ended up filling the kitchen with smoke! I thought they look pretty cool, but I told Michael I don't want to make them again, unless in was on a grill outside!


Here is Amelia in her Easter Dress, it was soo cute! I really liked the black and white, but I thought I should have a picture showing the cute pink flowers too, and that is why there are two of practically the same picture.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the black and white picture also! Your table looks beautiful and how cute the way Amelia is looking at your dad!!!
I love to see your updates-
I think your bacon baskets sounds really interesting-
love Jeanne

Mindy said...

What a pretty girl! I love her dress and beautiful smile. :0)