Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December

December is so busy in my family because we have two birthdays in addition to Christmas and New Years. But it is also my favorite time of the year! Here is what we have been up to for the month so far.

My mom's surprise birthday! We were so glad to pull it off without her figuring out what we were doing!



Genius in the making??






These are some cute flowers Michael gave me for my birthday. Can't help but smile when you look at it :)


I decided I wanted ice cream Sundays instead of a cake. Just to shake things up. I was so glad my sister brought gummy bears for a topping. I don't know anyone else that puts them on their ice cream for a topping, but it is my favorite! Do any of you put gummy bears on?


1 comment:

Danae said...

Happy birthday! The flowers did make me smile too.