Amelia has been so cute lately saying all sorts of new words. I wanted to record how she is saying some of these words... so here is a list:
Cows say "Newww!"
I love you "I you!"
Baby "Dede"
Melissa "Issa"
Kumma (Grandma and Grandpa Ellerbeck's Dog) "oomma"
Bunny "Nunny"
Nose- she says with added emphasis on the "os"
Elmo "elno" or "neno"
John/Jon (we have two in the family :) )- "on"
Nichole "Nickle"
Tasha- "Tasha"
Heather- "eather"
Annie- "Nannie"
Sean- "non"
Bryce-"Nice"
Gretchen- "Gegin"
I ask can you say Charley- " No no Doggy" - this is Nana&Papa's Dog, who is a golden retriever puppy. As you can tell she has been able to be a part of the training of the dog.
Hippo- Hitoe
Zebra- Edup
Movie- Moooovie (with the left hand rotating- every time :) )
Hug you- Ug you
Well I can't think of anymore right now, but as I remember I will add to this list :)
No comments:
Post a Comment