Welcome, I have created this blog spot to help keep family and friends up to date on our new growing family!
Friday, September 11, 2015
Prego update.
We are excited for a new addition to our family that is due in March. The kids, Michael and I are anxious to find out if it is a boy or a girl. We will find out late October. I wanted to write some about the pregnancy, it has felt different then the others...So far this pregnancy had been a rough one. I remember the other pregnancy making me tired and a little sick feeling, but this one seems to have moved things up a few notches. I am just feeling so nauseous all day every day. I don't sleep well and I am tired all the time. I am at 13 weeks and just waiting to feel better. I was so relieved when the kids made it to school this week. I feel like I held on long enough to make it to this point. It was great to see the baby in the ultrasound and to hear the heart beat. I have been loving milk shakes. I told my husband last night. I think they help my stomach feel better because it ices it down. :) He just laughed and said "you could just drink ice water." Now that would not be as enjoyable! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ice water? Please. Who wants ice water when you can have a milk shake? Even the baby knows that. :) Hope you leave the nauseous stage very soon!
Post a Comment