Today:
Today I am thankful for my children. They help me to become a better person. I am thankful for my parents and all they have sacrificed for me, and all they have taught me.
Here is a quote I find inspiring. It is hard to know sometimes to see what your efforts are doing as a parent, and at lest I wonder at times, am I doing a good job? Well I love this quote, it sums it up!
“A successful parent is one who has loved, one
who has sacrificed, and one who has cared for, taught, and ministered to the needs
of a child." President Howard W. Hunter
Over the last week I have also thought a lot about the people that have helped to shape my life. There are so many, coaches, friends, parents, grandparents, aunts uncles, teachers co-workers. And I was just feeling grateful for all those people who have helped me, inspired me, loved me and helped me on my way in life. Thanks to all those people in my life :)
1 comment:
Like :)
Post a Comment