Sunday, August 4, 2013

Abigail's Baby Blessing


Abigail was blessed today by her Dad at church. We are so thankful for Michael being able to give our family blessings! It was a good day. We had a lot of family that came and it was beautiful weather for the lunch afterwards! I had made this dress for Abigail before she was born and she looks so pretty in it! I am glad I did it :)  We love you Abigail! So Glad you are in our family!

















3 comments:

Danae said...

That's a beautiful blessing dress you made. It was nice of the weather to cooperate for the big family get-together. :)

Mallory said...

It is a beautiful dress. Glad the day was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Abigail is so beautiful! We're having a little thanksgiving and blessing for my daughter, Miriam in a few weeks, unfortunately the dress will be store bought as my sewing skills are not up to your standard... that dress is amazing!