Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tulip Fields 2013

This year we did a tulip field trip with some good friends of mine. They were troopers as the weather was a showers and a slight bit of wind. The good thing is we live here and are prepared with rain coats, boots etc... It was very beautiful. I don't remember seeing so many flower in full bloom and the colors were wonderful! The kids loved to be with friends and did very well. They loved playing in the mud at the fields and lucky for me they had little wash basins to wash your hands in.



Daniel was being so cute peaking out from these tulips!



This display had my favorite colors! So pretty!!



Michael was out on a business trip so it was a great activity to get us out with friends and to keep us busy while he was away.  We also went swimming and to visit family for dinner while he was gone.We enjoyed all the good company!! and are glad Michael is home safe.

3 comments:

Danae said...

Roosengaarde gardens are so pretty with all of the different tulips. :)

Michael said...

I like dan mans face at the end :)

Sarah said...

I love the tulip festival! The weather is always hit-or-miss, but the flowers are always beautiful!

I hope your pregnancy is going smoothly and you are feeling as well as possible. :)