So I realized I didn't have any pictures from Halloween. That is typical of me, I never take pictures when I am busy with the kids... like Halloween. But I borrowed these from a Peter, who was at our church Halloween party. Thanks for taking the pictures! Daniel was an airplane, or in his words a hairplane. Amelia was a princess on a white unicorn. I was a jelly fish, and Michael was a lego man. The kids LOVED their costumes and played with them all month before halloween.




2 comments:
Cute costumes! At least you did dress up. I got pictures, and didn't dress up. I suppose you just can't do everything. How are you feeling these days?
Wonderful alternate persona! Dan'l WOULD make a great pilot! And, who knows: Amelia and unicorns . . .? . . . Rainbows are a definite YES! Legos and Michael; easy to put together (he-he). Only one that looks like fun but isn't plausible is Heidi - You are NOT a jellyfish!!! But way creative, Heidi!!!!
Post a Comment