Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool 2012


 Amelia had her first day at preschool today. She LOVED it and can't wait to go back! She talked about it for the next hour and half after she got home.

 I was a little sad to be letting my little girl go. But I know her teacher is great, and that Amelia would be in heaven to be at school with her friends. (She knew at lest 3 of the other kids in her class.)


Amelia picked out her new backpack, and if you can't tell it has a lot of pink and sparkles! Amelia's favorite! 


 After dropping off Amelia I brought Daniel back to the car. He just sat there and said "Daniel sad..." It was so sweet I had to take a pic. He asked if we were going to pick up Amelia yet about 5 times during the two and half hours she was gone.


Hope everyone had a great first day at school!

1 comment:

Danae said...

I think school is more traumatic on moms than on the kids. (And the younger siblings....) I always had to run out before I started blubbering those preschool and kinder years. :) Of course, now I do the happy dance when school starts again!