Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow, Visiters, Valentine's and Monsters

I have recently discovered a new web page called Pintrest. It takes too much of my time away, but it does have so many cool ideas. These monster puppets were from that site as well as bath paint made with food color and shaving cream... it has been fun.

For Valentine's Cards this year we did hand prints on cards, the kids had fun getting all messy.




In the late part of February my cousin and his wife came to visit, and we had a great time with them and eating yummy Indian food.


Daniel and Amelia love to put these buckets on their heads... and I think they just look so cute!
Yes, snow came again to our house, and in fact it even came today. They kids love it and always want to go and play in it. Today when Daniel woke up from his nap he saw just a dusting of snow on the ground and said "Mess!"


Over the last month or so Daniel has been calling Amelia "May." I thought it was so cute and even started calling Amelia May myself a little. But this last week Daniel learned how to say Amelia's name and it is so cute to hear him call for her and for Amelia to respond back to him. Amelia is such a good big sister, she is always wanting Daniel to sit and listen to a book that she will read, or to play a game with her. She does like her alone time, but a lot of the time she wants him to play. It is very sweet. Lately Amelia has been calling Daniel "Dans" or "Buds" I love it! :)

And a side note- for history sake. Over the last week we found out Daniel is fructose intolerant... so there has been less pears, apples, raisins and high fructose corn syrup in our house lately. Hopefully he grows out of this, but until then we will all be a little more healthy, and picky about his fruit.

2 comments:

Danae said...

I love pinterest too!

Tasha said...

I'm wondering if Dev has the same allergy. He still gets random red rash on his face...