Frosted Jar- using widow frost and contact paper. She also taught us how to make a photo copy of a picture transfer onto contact paper so you could have a picture on a jar... very cool!
There was a super cool class on party planning. It made me want to go and have a party right away. One of my favorite take away things from it was, cake stands make things looks special, and you can make one by going to the thrift store and finding a white platter, and a white vase and glue them together. One more great thing from that class is this AWESOME dip! I am too lazy to type it all out for you... but here is the site.
http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/12/fluffy-pumpkin-dip-and-cinnamon-sugar.html
and a picture from their site as well.
2 comments:
That dip sounds yummy! Our Super Saturday is tomorrow morning and I am excited!
I love the plate and vase trick for cake stands. You can also get flat cups and a vase at the dollar store and it makes a cool candle holder or candy holder.
Post a Comment