These are some of my favorite pictures of the last month.
Here is Amelia getting ready for our first camping trip of the year! She was so excited!

Sometimes in the morning I let Amelia put on some of my makeup and I think it is so cute! She loves to put lotion on, and eye shadow, and she is just learning about putting lipstick on. So much fun! :)


Amelia has never wanted to let me do anything with her hair. Just a few weeks ago she let me do pigtails and they even stayed in for like 2 hours!!! I was impressed and I hope she lets me do it again soon. I think it is so cute!




At a birthday party Daniel had some watermelon and as you can see he loved it!

I just love this sweet boy!

Here is Amelia getting ready for our first camping trip of the year! She was so excited!
Sometimes in the morning I let Amelia put on some of my makeup and I think it is so cute! She loves to put lotion on, and eye shadow, and she is just learning about putting lipstick on. So much fun! :)
Amelia has never wanted to let me do anything with her hair. Just a few weeks ago she let me do pigtails and they even stayed in for like 2 hours!!! I was impressed and I hope she lets me do it again soon. I think it is so cute!
At a birthday party Daniel had some watermelon and as you can see he loved it!
I just love this sweet boy!
1 comment:
Amelia and Daniel are fantastic. My mom couldn't do anything with my hair growing up either. I hope I can learn some girl hair tricks for our new one coming.
Post a Comment