Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Tuesday morning at our house...

Last Tuesday Amelia, Daniel and I were having a good old time, so I decided to take a few pics. Here is what we were doing :

Earlier that morning Amelia had watched a Curious George show where George went swimming in a lake. So Amelia wanted to pretend to jump into a lake. (I can't seem to get the pics in the right order, oh well.)


The whole time Amelia and I are pretending to jump into the lake Daniel was eating, and so cutely peers around and smiles at us.


Next we were playing kitty cats. Amelia set out my food, and was very diligent about keeping my bowl full of soup.

Then Amelia told me she needed to go to work. (often times I will tell Amelia that Daddy is at work helping people) She told me she needed to go to work to help dinosaurs, and blew me a kiss and waved bye bye. It was too cute!




And Daniel kept peaking and smiling. :) It was a good morning.


No comments: