This is my fall meets winter pictures.
Can you tell I asked Amelia to say "Cheese"
Amelia got so excited to see snow again! She was eager to get out. When she saw our car covered in snow she said. "oh no, it's not a good idea, dirty. Clean off!" She didn't like to see the snow on the car I guess.
First snow ball, I made it for her but she gave it back and then stomped on it till it was all flat.
Daniel didn't last long, but I wanted to get some pictures of him with the snow. And we don't normally put Daniel in the toy stroller, just so you know. But that was all I had to prop him up for a good pic. :) Hope everyone is enjoying the snow, or no snow! :)
2 comments:
That last pic is so cute! I seriously want to print it off and hang it on the fridge :) Did you guys get a new camera?
Kids make the snow fun again (at least for me). Glad you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment