Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Happenings

My latest hobby is making these mini pies... so good!


This is Amelia's Halloween outfit for this year. I was just trying it on to see if it fit, and I think she likes it! She kept running around saying "I pretty" She likes to say that now whenever you put something in her hair, or if you brush her hair.
We just love our Daniel. He is so handsome, and smiles lots. He is just now starting to really talk. I will have to post some videos of his talking. I feel bad I haven't taken many pics lately, but I have taken and good handful of videos. Those are just harder to post on the blog :)

This is a car bed. It is what Amelia came home in from the hospital. The baby lays down flat it in. So you can see how much she has grown in 2 years :)



We took the family to the Klesick Family Farm Festival. We get their boxes delivered on occasion to our home and thought it would be fun to attend. Here is Amelia driving one of their toy tractors.

Also we dog-sat Kuma last month for a week and Amelia was in heaven to have a playmate who was always there and always willing to play.

5 comments:

Mallory said...

I love the picture with Amelia on the tractor! And the mini pies looks yummy!

Ellerbeck Family News said...

I am glad Emelia liked dog sitting-
Thank you again
love Grandma Jeanne

Sarah said...

Amelia is so adorable in her Halloween costume! I have never heard of a car bed. Do you use it instead of a car seat?

Danae said...

I'm impressed with the mini pies. What gave you the idea? Amelia's Halloween costume is done already? You over-achiever, you! (It is very cute.)

Heidi E said...

Thanks for all the comments. I am glad you all like the pies! They are not too hard either. I Saw the mini Pies on Not Martha http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/piesbakedintinyjars/ Just so cute I had to try it. And I didn't make the costume. I got it at a consignment shop. Amelia's cousin is having a birthday party next week and it is a costume party. I don't normally think that far ahead :)Good for you if you make your costumes! I wish I had the talent and time for that!! :)

The car bed is an older way for babies under 5lbs to ride in the car. They worry that the baby will not be able to hold their head up enough to keep their airway open, so they use to lay them flat. Regular car seats now days work just fine. I was surprised when they asked us to use it.