Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Easter from the Tulips Fields

This last Saturday we ventured to see the Tulips with family and friends. It was a perfect day, so sunny and a lot of flowers in bloom. Amelia was happy but wanted to be very independent and free... so I didn't get a lot of cute pictures, but this first one is my favorite.



Amelia with Nana. You can see it was so sunny, it was hard to look at the camera sometimes. I don't mind too much though I am so happy to have so much Sun at this time of year.


Did you ever wonder what the Seattle flower looks like...



Michael's favorite- the Ninja Tulip!


Amelia loved playing with all the kids that were running around, and this frog got a lot of love from her as well. She fed it and kissed it and took a ride on it as well :)


The family Picture! We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We are so thankful for Jesus Christ and all he has done for us!


5 comments:

Tasha said...

Cute pics! Happy Easter!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

we must have just missed you. We were up there from 10-12 on sat. We got a picture on the frog too! So fun!

Ellerbeck Family News said...

What a great time-
I love the pictures you put on your blog-I will send them to my parents-
love grandma Jeanne

Danae said...

Looks like Roosengaarde in MV. I have a picture of Emma on that frog from a couple of years ago. Popular place! And cute pictures!

Susie said...

Looks very beautiful, and you chose a great day to go too. Love it!!