
Michael has been telling me lately that Amelia is like a Pit Viper. He says she doesn't always know what she is doing, and that you have to be quick and not get to close in order to not get hurt. He usually says this if I am laying on the floor. She is bound to pick up some large object that you have to be careful will not land on your head, or when she sits in your lap, be careful she doesn't spontaneously decide to throw herself backwards into your face. She also loves to climb all over you, and pounce on your belly if you lay on the floor... not good for me being prego. So I try to only lay on the couch now.
This advice comes from a guy with quick reflexes, and it is difficult for my slow tired body, especially in the evenings, to move very fast to avoid collisions with the wild and crazy Amelia. But the more I think about it, I think it is true. She loves to do silly things, and to run around, but if you wish to be with her on the floor and be safe... you better be on guard for the pit viper :)
3 comments:
But she is sooooo cute-
love grandma Jeanne
Very true in deed!! That is how Mackenzie is and she is 11. I want to also congratulate you on baby#2 that is so exciting news. When are you due? DO you know what your having yet? Best of luck throughout the remaining of your pregnancy!!
It's great, too, when Daddy teaches the kids cool tricks, like jumping off the couch and then the kids expect you to have lightening fast reflexes when they randomly start jumping at you and you are supposed to catch them. Good luck!
Post a Comment