Then on Friday we went to my Mom and Rich's house and had a dinner there with, Gwen, Bruce, my Grandma, Heather and Jon, and Jon's Mom, Annie, Duncan, Cora and Colin. It was a lot of fun!
Then on Saturday we drove down to Ocean Shores to celebrate Thanksgiving at the Ocean, (Jeanne's favorite place to be! ) The weather was good to us, and the view was wonderful. There was 13 of us there and we all fit into their RV!
One of my favorite part of Thanksgiving is our tradition of sharing what we are thankful for, this year we are thankful that we will have a new addition to the family on July 19th!! It was fun to tell everyone, and now that we have had our ultrasound we are happy to share it with everyone!! :) We are super excited and Amelia has no clue what is coming :) But she will love it too.
Here are some pictures... I wish I took more but it is all I have for now.
5 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!
This is soooo exciting-
Hope you are doing well-
love Jeanne and all
Another baby, that's awesome! Congrats. It's great to hear about what you've been up to.
Wow! Congrats!
I think I need to add you to my blog stalking list so I can know about baby #2 sooner. I am so so excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!!!
Post a Comment