Sunday, June 28, 2009

A reminder for those dark and difficult days...

Here is a video our Church put together from a talk given by one of the Apostles. I love it because it reminds us that though we go through times that are difficult, though there are times where it seems like we are at the end of our rope so to speak, there is a day that will be bright, there is a day to come that will be glorious when we get to meet with our Savior again. I think remembering the bright day to come, and remembering how much he loves all mankind, and that he will be with us through these dark and trying times if we ask him to be, helps me. It helps me not only to get through difficult times, but it helps me to be happy even when times are difficult, because I can remember Jesus, and remember the promises he has made to us and to feel of his love.


1 comment:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Thank you guys for your faith and friendship! I am so glad you our back in the ward. I also love amelia's light bright foot print. That rocks!