Friday, February 6, 2009

Sophie the Amazing Giraffe



Sometimes I don't believe all the claims toy companies make about their toys, but this one you can believe. It is very simple toy, but Amelia just loves it. When she hears it squeak her eyes light up, and she looks around for it. It was made it France, and I have a new theory, (don't worry I have one for everything, and only a fraction of them are true,) if the product's box has writing in 3 or more languages, it must be good. :)

2 comments:

Steve, Meghan, Elena, Sebastian, Ariana said...

Elena has that giraffe and it was her favorite as well. At first I thought it was a european dog toy but later came to find out it wasn't! I'm glad Amelia likes hers!

Heidi E said...

That is funny Meghan! I have to be careful not to squeak it around any dogs though, or they will be after it. :)