Welcome, I have created this blog spot to help keep family and friends up to date on our new growing family!
Monday, September 29, 2008
White Noise
We LOVE white noise! SOOO much! Michael has a new phone, the "i phone" and he downloaded white noise to it. We used it so much on our trip to Orcas Island. Now that we are home, and if Amelia is tired, all we have to do is put her down in her room with the white noise and she is out! It is wonderful! Well I guess I should still cross my fingers because we have only been home and trying it a few days. Also Amelia is putting her hands together, where she is holding her own hand. It is soo cute! I will try and get a picture of it sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment