Welcome, I have created this blog spot to help keep family and friends up to date on our new growing family!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Visit with Grandpa Jim and Mel
We had a wonderful time visiting with Grandpa Jim and Mel at Heather's home. It was great to have time to catch up and hear stories of old times as well. We had yummy vegetarian food and enjoyed watching Cora interact with the cats.
Humm I think your belly should be BIGGER since she is coming so SOON! I'm so happy you started a blog! In fact for a minute I thought Michael was sending me an email that you had your baby! Whoa! Nichole~
1 comment:
Humm I think your belly should be BIGGER since she is coming so SOON! I'm so happy you started a blog! In fact for a minute I thought Michael was sending me an email that you had your baby! Whoa! Nichole~
Post a Comment